Skincare, makeup and everything beauty-related
My latest posts
• • •
- Crème Rescue Serum reviewIrritated skin? Need a product to speed up the healing process? Let me present:Crème Rescue Serum* ✨ 𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 / 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠 ✨ Originally, this product was made as a aftercare product to sooth the skin and accelerate the healing process – something I definetly needed after my Epiduo treatment. 🙏🏼 ✨ 𝕄𝕪 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 ✨ When my skin was irritatedContinue reading “Crème Rescue Serum review”
- Things you might do that freaks a skincare addict out!
- Trying out a new cleansing oil. Worth buying?Today I wanted to give you my review on the Perfect facial cleansing oil* from Leafinty. 👇 ✨ 𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 / 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠 ✨ The brand focuses on natural ingredients and the benefits they have for our skin. According to the brand, they formulate their product only with ingredients that have been clinically shown to be non-toxic. 👌 That’s great!Continue reading “Trying out a new cleansing oil. Worth buying?”
- Prickly pear seed oil – what is it?Am I the only one that1. Thought it had to dowith pears? 🍐2. Haven’t heard of this before? After reading a lot about this ingredient my mind was a bit blown. Why aren’t people talking more about this? At first I thought that the reason must be that it sounds good on Google, but doesn’t give that muchContinue reading “Prickly pear seed oil – what is it?”
- Skincare hackThis is one of of my favourite skincare hacks – once you’ve tried it this way, you don’t want to go back! 👉 This is a hack that not only makes life easier, it’ll also make your product last longer. Try it and thank me later!
- Two masks at the same time?Are you using the same mask all over your face? Using different masks on different parts of your face can be more beneficial. Choose the type of mask and the placement based on what your skin need. For my Monday masking time I put on a claymask on my cheeks, nose and chin – then a mattifying bambooContinue reading “Two masks at the same time?”
- Stockholm beauty week – 202130/9 – 1/10 two days filled with beauty and meeting amazing new people. I’m so glad I changed my mind and made the trip happen. 🙏🏼 After taking a early train to Stockholm I went to my hotel for the night and dropped of my bags. The expo was held at a location just 500 meters away. High-fiveContinue reading “Stockholm beauty week – 2021”
- Salicylic acid shampoo – could this be it?Could salicylic acid be my oily hairs new BFF?Fingers crossed! 🤞 Still waiting for my mind to be blown with some hairproduct that makes my scalp less oily. 🔎L’Oreal salicylic acid volumetry shampoo is about to be put to the test! Sounds promising andlooks amazing, right? 😍 If you have any tips on products that helps with greasyContinue reading “Salicylic acid shampoo – could this be it?”
- Exfoliating cleansing wipes?Wipes? Again?What is happening? This is another case ofI-just-need-to-try-buy. ✨ About / info ✨ Sephora charcoal gentle exfoliating wipes:Cleansing-and exfoliation wipes.A combo that should remove your makeup and leave your skin feeling clean. The wipes are two-sided with one side that’s more smooth and the other has more texture. ✨ Thoughts ✨ Did it remove makeup well?No. I’veContinue reading “Exfoliating cleansing wipes?”
- Toner, essence.. What are they?𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛? 𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎? Another example of two skincare products that can be a bit tricky to keep apart and that’s easy to mix up. Which one do you prefer?Or are you using both? I’ve recently started incorporate them both in my routines and I definetly think that they can sort of complete one another. 🥰 AtContinue reading “Toner, essence.. What are they?”
• • •