I hope you’ve had a good holiday, celebrating or not. ❤️
During December I’ve enjoyed a beauty calendar I’ve made myself.
Now you might think:
But wasn’t it boring to know what you got every day?
I actually didn’t really know.
How I did my calendar:
- Start a few months before Christmas.
- Either be drunk after a night out OR sort out the situation yourself. At home. 🍺
- Go online to your favourite stores and order some good stuff that your want to try or need a refill on.
- When the packages start to arrive, store them out of sight for at least a month.
- Get help from a friend to wrap them OR close your eyes and do it yourself – then out numbers on them.
🤫 A little tip:
Try to time step number 2 to a sale. That way you’ll get great deals for your calendar.
I managed to hit a sale at Sephora and BeautyBay so I got some products for a good price. 🤟
Curious to see some examples of what I got in my calendar?
You can see every day on my Instagram page.
Here’s some of the
products I recived.
From me, to me.
I’ll definetly do this again next year! This way I knew that the calendar was filled with products I wanted, needed or was curios about. I’m so happy with how it turned out! 😍
What’s your thoughts? 🎄