Am I the only one that’s kinda happy that the holidays are over? Too much stress, stuff to do and buy and prepare and.. 😵
Well, December was another good month of clearing out some products, let’s dive into them!
• CCS lip shine – 👍
• Aivira eye cream – 👍
Glad to have a full-size to open! It’s hydrating, feels nice and absorbs pretty quick.
• L’oréal Pure clay anti-blemish mask – 🙌
I LOVE This! For acneprone skin, this is a good one! Wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin and/or if you don’t like fragranced products.
• Sephora charcoal gentle exfoliating wipes – 👎
Naah… Didn’t feel good to scratch them around my face.
• Revolution skincare dark spot corrector – 🙌
This is a good one that delivers.
• Revolution skincare salicylic acid – 👍
• Origins retexturizing mask with rose clay – 👍
•Rituals Ginko’s hand cream – 👍
The scent is amazing! It’s a pretty heavy hand cream that takes a while to fully absorb.
• The Inkey List C-50 blemish night treatment – 👍
Expired and need to go in the trash. It’s a good product that gave some results.
• Batiste dry shampoo – 🙌
This is the go-to-brand for a good dry shampoo!
• Lumene Matte primer – 👎
Never liked it.. Didn’t really do much more than beeing an added layer on the skin.
❓Have you tried any of these?