𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥..
Nacomi Anti-aging SPF 50 Day Cream*
✨ ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕤: ✨
• A hydrating and waterproof SPF
• Four forms of hyaluronic acid slow down the aging process of the epidermis + antioxidant effect.
• Light formula and a good makeup base.
✨ 𝕄𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤: ✨
• This product needs some time to absorb and for me, it takes too long.
Once it’s dried, the skin feels hydrated and protected – almost making it worth that extra time.
It works nicely under makeup. No complaints there.
• The texture is creamy and can feel a bit heavy on the skin, which can be a bit scary for my acne-prone skin. Thankfully, I haven’t experienced any breakouts from using it. 👌
• Matcha tea extract gives the cream a very nice pastel green color.
It’s pleasing to the eyes, right? 👀
• A good budget find!
This is a good amount of product that protects and hydrates the skin well. I’d say it’s definitely worth trying!
* Received in PR purposes.