Let’s do a quick run down,
starting from the left. 👈
• Paula’s choice peptide booster. 🤏
It’s a lovely serum with a thick consistency. Would I buy it again? Naah..
• Lyko leave-in conditioner. 👍
Lovely scent, leaves the hair feeling soft and smooth. Very good price point!
• The speak collective deodorant cream. 👍
I’ve talked a lot about this – love it!
• Beauty bay soothing serum. 🤏
This serum is nice but I’ve had others that I like more.
• Essence nail & cuticle cream. 🤏
A nice product that helps dry cuticles.
• La Roche Posay effaclar moisturizer. 👌
This was my savior when I went through my acne treatment with Epiduo that dried out my skin.
• Dermalogica precleanse balm. 👎
Oh my, this was a disaster! My eyes hurt and it didn’t get the makeup off..
• The speak collective scalp scrub. 👌
This was the first scalp scrub I tried and so far, the best. It makes such a difference to use a scrub before shampoo.
• Paula’s choice skin restoring moisturizer SPF 50. 👌
Yaas, this is such a good product, even for my acne prone skin.
• Budgie dry shampoo foam. 👎
Nope. This didn’t work for me at all. I’ve tried other dry shampoos from Budgie that I’ve really liked, but this was a disaster. 🤣
• Skinrx lab hydro water peel toner. 👌
My favourite toner out of all I’ve tried, oh how I love this one!! 😍 Will definetly repurchase this.
Spot any product you like?